Data Management Plans (DMPs) are considered to be a key element to sound data management. A DMP describes the data management life cycle for the data to be collected, processed and/or generated by a Horizon 2020 Project.
The goal of this document is to provide an update of the initial DMP for the CyberSEAS Project. Specifically, a detailed description of the Finnish pilot data is given as a new contribution with respect to first version of DMP.
This DMP is based on the DMP template provided by the European Commission (EC) and follows the “Guidelines to the Rules on Open Access to Scientific Publications and Open Access to Research Data in Horizon 2020”.
Furthermore, in accordance with the requirements stated in the description of action covers the following aspects:
- Description of the data to be collected or created during research and solution deployment and piloting, including metadata.
- Standards and methodologies for data collection and management and quality assurance measures.
- Plans for data sharing and access.
- Copyrights and intellectual property of data.
- Data storage and back-up measures.
- Data management roles and responsibilities.
The present document constitutes the second and final version of the DMP and will be submitted within the first eighteen months of the Project.