Who is the data controller?
Engineering Ingegneria Informatica S.p.a., with registered office in Rome, Piazzale dell’Agricoltura 24-00144 is the owner of the treatment carried out through this website https://cyberseas.eu/ in relation to personal data.
The Responsible for the protection of personal data can be reached at the following address: email@example.com.
The treatments carried out by Engineering are based on the principles of:
- purpose limitation and conservation
- minimization of data
- confidentiality in order to protect the online privacy of its users.
What data will be processed?
Data provided voluntarily by the user
- Data provided voluntarily by the user: in the use of some services of the Site may occur a processing of Personal Data of third parties sent by you to Engineering. With respect to such cases, you act as autonomous data controller, assuming all obligations and responsibilities under the law. In this sense, Engineering cannot in any way be held responsible for any damage from treatment that third parties may suffer. In any case, if you provide or otherwise process Personal Data of third parties in the use of the Site, you warrant as of now – assuming all related responsibilities – that this particular hypothesis of treatment is based on a suitable legal basis under Article 6 of the Regulation which legitimizes the processing of information in question.
Why does Engineering use your Personal Data?
Engineering uses your data to respond to requests for assistance or information, to collect CVs, for statistical analysis on anonymous data and to fulfill legal, accounting and tax obligations.
Below we list the purposes for which Engineering uses your personal data and the related legal bases:
- Purpose: to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and to check its correct functioning, to identify anomalies and / or abuse.
- Legal Basis: necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of Engineering to monitor the proper functioning of the Site, to identify anomalies and / or abuse [art. 6(1)(f) GDPR].
- Purpose: to respond to requests for assistance or information.
- Legal Basis: necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party [art. 6(1)(b) GDPR] (The provision of Personal Data for these purposes is optional, but failure to do so would make it impossible to activate the Services provided by the Site).
- Purpose: to collect and review CVs in order to allow Engineering companies, in their capacity as Contractors, to contact candidates who have submitted their application through the “Work With Us” section.
- Legal Basis: necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party [art. 6(1)(b)GDPR]. The provision of Personal Data for this purpose is optional, but failure to provide it would make it impossible to evaluate CVs. With specific reference to the purpose of analyzing social profiles of a professional nature made freely available on the Internet, the legal basis for the processing is Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation, i.e., the legitimate interest of the Contractors to verify any risks regarding the suitability of the candidate to fill the specific open position.
- Purpose: to fulfill any legal, accounting and tax obligations.
- Legal Basis: the processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which Engineering is subject pursuant to art. 6(1)(c) of the Regulation.
With whom will your personal data be shared?
Your data will be shared with entities acting as data controllers, entities and authorities to which it is mandatory to communicate your personal data according to law and persons authorized by Engineering to process personal data.
- The entities that typically act as data controllers are:
- persons, companies or professional firms that provide assistance and advice to Engineering in accounting, administrative, legal, tax, financial and debt collection matters relating to the provision of services
- persons with whom it is necessary to interact in order to provide the Services (for example, hosting providers)
- parties delegated to carry out technical maintenance activities (including the maintenance of network equipment and electronic communication networks).
- Your data may be communicated to subjects, entities or authorities to whom it is mandatory to communicate your personal data under the provisions of the law or orders of the authorities.
- The persons authorized by Engineering to process Personal Data are, for example, Engineering employees who materially carry out the processing operations on personal data.
How long is your Personal Data stored?
Your data is retained for the entire lifetime of the project, until the end of 2024. Personal Data processed for purposes related to legal, accounting and tax obligations will be kept until the time required by the specific obligation or applicable law.
To whom may your Personal Data be transferred?
Your Personal Data is not shared outside the European Economic Area. More information is available from Engineering by writing to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your rights?
You always have the right to ask Engineering to access and obtain a copy of your data, to rectify or delete it. You can also object to the treatment or ask for a limitation.
Pursuant to Articles 15 et seq. of the Regulation, you have the right to request from Engineering, at any time, access to your Personal Data, rectification or deletion thereof or to object to their treatment, you have the right to request the limitation of processing in the cases provided for by Article 18 of the Regulation, and to obtain in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format the data concerning you, in the cases provided for by Article 20 of the Regulation.
Requests should be addressed in writing to Engineering at the following address: email@example.com .
In any case, you always have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent Supervisory Authority, pursuant to art. 77 of the Regulation, if you believe that the processing of your personal data has been unlawful.